Policies No. 67 & 67a provide the following definition of sexual harassment:
- unwanted sexual attention from a person who knows or ought reasonably to know that such attention is unwanted; or
- implied or expressed promise of reward for complying with a sexually-oriented request; or
- implied or expressed threat of reprisal or actual reprisal for refusal to comply with a sexually oriented request: or
- a sexual relationship which constitutes an abuse of power in a relationship of trust; or
- sexually oriented remarks or behaviour which may reasonably be perceived to create a negative psychological and emotional environment for work and study.